Student Membership – Improve the employability of your students
PMI member benefits and resources from PMI Central and the UK are available to individual students in undergraduate or graduate programmes for a substantially reduced cost of $32. Academic institutions may pay for membership for their group of students as a part of the student benefits.
PMI membership offers:
- Career and job opportunities by meeting project managers and recruiters at local PMI events
- Enhanced learning opportunities by attending local PMI events and meeting senior practicing project managers
- Access to experienced practicing project managers for student surveys
Free resources include:
- Digital copy of the Project Management Body Of Knowledge and other practice standards
- Access to an exclusive library of eReads global standards and reference materials in PMI’s digital library
- Downloads of PMI sponsored research monographs and digital subscription to research findings in the Project Management Journal
- Contact pmi.org.uk for more information about the Student Group Membership
Other benefits include:
- Opportunities for funding through grants and scholarships
- Discounts on books and training courses
- Free membership of 30+ Communities of Practice
- Free access to project management tools and guidance at projectmanagement.com
- Associate certification in project management (CAPM).
Contact us at pmi.org.uk to find out more about Student Group Membership.