PMI Aberdeen Event
Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing)
25th March 2019 at 6 pm
N344 Sir Ian Wood Building, Robert Gordon University
Main Speaker: Andy Simpson
3D printing is one of the most important technological advancement in the modern-day manufacturing industry. This technology brings many advantages over conventional methods of manufacturing. In today's world of mechanical engineering, the applications of 3D printing are very useful for R&D and Production components ranging from simple structures used in everyday life to complicated components in aerospace applications.
Andy’s talk will address the following questions.
- Will Additive Manufacturing disrupt manufacturing as much as the industry claims?
- Would you like to know more about the technology?
- What are the real design & production benefits?
- How does the technology influence product design?
- How does it contribute to a Circular Economy?
- What can and can’t be manufactured?
- What material can be printed and how good is it really?
For more information on the event please click here;
This event is FREE for PMI UK Chapter Members but ,you need to "Login" by clicking on the word “LOGIN” under the "Member Login"blue box. The system will automatically pre-populate the registration boxes for you to check and confirm.If you are interested in becoming a PMI UK Member to attend Regional Events free of charge, as well as gain a host of other benefits, for a small membership fee please visit us here.