PMI London Event
Building effective project teams
University of Westminster
Main Speaker: Tony Llewellyn
- 5:45pm - Venue open, our usual buffet food and drinks
- 6:30pm - Introduction and Presentation
- 7:30pm - Q&A Session and wrap up
- 8:00pm - Close
Project managers may aspire to create a 'high performing team', but all too often we end up working with dysfunctional groups. This presentation will look at the factors affecting team behaviour and the steps that can be taken to establish an effective and cohesive project environment. Based on research into effective teams, the speaker will cover a range of issue that impact on team dynamics including:
- The importance of social intelligence in project teams
- The systemic factors that affect team behaviour
- The basic essentials for setting up a new team
- Consistency of approach using the ASARI framework
The session will provide you with some practical ideas to take into your next project, and how to fix some of the behavioural problems you may be experiencing in your existing team.
For more information on the event please click here;
This event is FREE for PMI UK Chapter Members but ,you need to "Login" by clicking on the word “LOGIN” under the "Member Login"blue box. The system will automatically pre-populate the registration boxes for you to check and confirm.If you are interested in becoming a PMI UK Member to attend Regional Events free of charge, as well as gain a host of other benefits, for a small membership fee please visit us here.