PMI Aberdeen Event
Demystifying Digital Projects in Oil & Gas
18th September 2018 at 6pm
Robert Gordon University, Garthdee Road, Aberdeen AB10 7AQ
Main Speaker: Angela Mathis, CEO of ThinkTank Maths
Drawing on relevant examples using data, the speaker will explore the following points, predictive analytics, A.I., augmented intelligence systems from the company’s partnerships with oil and gas operators and service companies: subsurface workflows, drilling operations management (precision, avoidance of stuck pipe), asset health monitoring and failure prediction, optimised P&A strategies, but also within aerospace: aircraft digital twins, ‘the Conscious Aircraft’, intelligent helicopter pilot decision-support, aircraft landing-gear failure prediction, transport: rail network failure prediction.
- Accelerating innovation through applied learning from other sectors (aerospace, transport, defence, health, banking services) – what are the common challenges?
- Benchmarking the oil and gas (energy) sector against other industries
- Examples of cross-transferable capability, intelligence and application
- The shift from strategy to action and implementation
- Fundamental change: avoiding siloed teams, siloed data and isolated programmes
- Overcoming ‘fears and biases’ and improving visibility and collaboration
For more information about the event please click here:
This event is FREE for PMI UK Chapter Members but, you need to "Login" by clicking on the word “LOGIN” under the "Member Login" blue box. The system will automatically pre-populate the registration boxes for you to check and confirm.If you are interested in becoming a PMI UK Member to attend Regional Events free of charge, as well as gain a host of other benefits, for a small membership fee please visit us here.