Taking Projects Management to the next level with Analytics
24th January 2018 at 12pm
Peter Hopwood and Ian Stuart
Subjects that will be covered;
The Project Management profession is continuously evolving and increasingly leveraging business and technology innovations
Creating value out of data is one of the highest priorities in business across all industries and services in the private, public and third sectors alike.
But what about the effective use of data in Project Management?
The webinar offers PMI UK members a unique and tailored opportunity to:
- Develop thier awareness and knowledge of data analytics and presentation and about their use in the context of Project/ Programme Management,
- How it can address real-life situations,
- Gain insight into industry Best Practices, and
- Boost value for Project Management practitioners and their organisations.
- Best practices for Data Visualisation and how to put them in practice in a Project-driven environment
- How can Data Analytics and Presentation help Project and Programme Managers?
- Real life examples of how good Data Visualisation has helped in Project Management
- Quick overview od two market-leading Data Visualisation tools
- Quick demo of on the fly analytics, different types of visualisations.
- Leading BI / Data Analytics Projects: leveraging the Agile approach to maximise results
- Summary of benefits for Projects and Project Management professionals
For further information on the webinar please click here: