PMI UK has over 3,000 members and growing. We welcome members from all industries whether practicing Project Manager's or not. We hold daytime and evening events in locations throughout the UK and are active in promoting the project management profession to industry, government and academic organisations alike.
Our Mission: Enabling our Members to be better Project Managers - Passionately.
Our Vision: Create an environment for our members that provides (world class) opportunities to develop personally and professionally.
Our members tell us that being a member of the PMI UK Chapter offers these opportunities for personal and professional development:
- Attend Chapter meetings throughout the UK
- Bi-monthly Chapter Newsletter
- Develop personal contacts and enhance knowledge through networking
- Earn PDUs in the UK. Almost all PMI UK events are free to Chapter members
- Enhance your profile within your employer by becoming an advocate for PMI
- Develop or enhance your leadership skills through service with the UK Chapter
- Obtain information about PM conferences, seminars and events
- Obtain advice on how to register for professional certifications such as PMP, CAPM, and PgMP.
To find out more about qualifications and certification please see our Professional Qualifications page, contact our PMI Regional Service Centre or contact the appropriate PMI UK officers using our Contact Us form.